Dog Friendly Facilities
We're both dog owners ourselves and we've tried to do all we can to help you and your 4 legged friends have a lovely, relaxed holiday :-)
- Secure garden.
- Leather sofas which dogs are allowed on (please bring your own throws but we do provide one if needed).
- Dog bowls, Dog towel/s, Dog treats, Pooh bags, Dog tags with the cottage address details on
- A heated conservatory where they can dry off after their walks and a log burner for them to curl up next to :-).
- There is even a hose to clean them off if you need to, a maiden to dry the towels and we also provide cleaning materials and a hair remover/lint brush.
- Stair gate to stop dogs going upstairs (We do ask that dogs don't go upstairs as the stairs are steep and it helps keeps upstairs free of dog hair and helps maintain our up to 3 dogs go free policy).
- Plenty of room for a crate if needed.
We have many repeat customers that like to come back time and time again as they appreciate all the facilities that the cottage has - as well as the great location and closeness to great walks, beaches and a dog friendly pub of course! If you've not stayed with us yet, hopefully you'll be booking soon and will appreciate everything we've tried to do to ensure a fabulous holiday. We look forward to welcoming you to Pen Glan soon.